Germany & Switzerland
Mattel offers career opportunities in dynamic environments to meet the challenges of today’s competitive global marketplace. Come join our team to help Create the Future of Play.
In Frankfurt we employ around 100 employees in the area of Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Customer Service and IT. In our Swiss Subsidiary, located in Bern, we have a team taking care of Sales, Marketing and Customer Service for the three-language country. We work with passion but also feel it is important to take time to play a game with our colleagues, from time-to-time. In both locations, we provide a fun, engaging and fast-paced working environment, where we make decisions very quickly and where creativity and teamwork are the core of our culture. We believe that as our employees grow professionally, so will Mattel. We grow through diverse learning opportunities that elevate our knowledge, skills and aspirations. From the start, our employees have the opportunity to take responsibility for interesting projects and various challenging tasks.
In Germany, our office is located in Frankfurt/Main, a dynamic and international financial and trade fair city with the most imposing skyline in Germany. The city, which is in the heart of Germany and Europe, has many facets and versatile contrasts to offer. It is a center for commerce, culture, education and tourism. You can find cozy pubs where you can drink “Ebbelwoi”, a typical local drink, or enjoy several other attractions. Our light-filled and modern office is impressive in its loft-like atmosphere, fostering a creative work space and is located in an active urban area, with bars and restaurants and is close to the lively city center. A train station is just a two-minute walk away and the motorway is just around the corner. Bern is the capital of Switzerland, located in the German part of Switzerland. Bern is less than two hours from Zurich, Switzerland’s largest city. Zurich is known for its great shopping experience, but is also close to Geneva, Basel, and Lucern, as well as the great Ski Resorts in the Swiss Alps, such as the world famous “Jungfrau Joch,” called also “Top of Europe.” In 2014, we also moved to our new location nearby Bern with a Public Transport Stop just in front of the building. At this new location, there are also different shopping possibilities and restaurants available.
Benefits & Programs in Germany and Switzerland
Mattel understands the importance of a work/life balance and has designed its benefits and programs around this. Below are a few of our many offerings for benefit-eligible employees:
Create a Healthy Lifestyle
- Employee Assistance Program: Our EAP provides confidential, professional assistance to employees and their family members.
- Fitness: We have a partnership with a gym next door where you can improve your fitness level. (Germany)
- Eye care: We provide an allowance for eye glasses.
- Participation in Annual Frankfurt Marathon
Build Your Financial Future
- We offer a competitive salary, a bonus structure and an attractive pension plan.
Enhance Your Work/Life Balance
- Public Transportation and car allowance: We provide support for the costs of your travel to work (Germany).
- Beverages: We offer water, coffee and tea in our office for free (Germany)
- Flexible working hours
- Service awards
- Canteen: We provide a subsidy to your daily lunch in our canteen (Germany).
- Recruitment Incentive Program: This program rewards employees for successfully referring candidates to vacant positions at Mattel.
- Product Discounts: All employees are eligible to receive discounts on our products.
- Dress Code: Business casual
- Service: Dry Cleaner Service
- Service for Parents: Mattel Childcare Program
- And last but not least: We get together to celebrate summer and winter events.